How do I become a US Bank Stadium Supplier?
1. Register your company in our Vendor Management System.
2. Meet U.S. Bank Stadium's vendor selection criteria and bid specification requirements.
*To be considered a diversity supplier you must be certified by a third-party certifying agency.
What happens when I register my business in the vendor database?
After completing the application, an email will be sent to you confirming that U.S. Bank Stadium has received your application.
When a bid opportunity arises that matches your company's product/service, you may be contacted about participating.
Do I have to be registered in U.S. Bank Stadium's Vendor Database to be considered for a business opportunity?
No, but registering in the database is the best way to keep your business top of mind when U.S. Bank Stadium is searching for vendors.
What does "certification" mean? Why is being certified important to be considered a diversity supplier?
Certification means your company's day-to-day operations and ownership structure has been reviewed and certified by a third-party
certification agency.Suppliers are responsible for acquiring and maintaining valid certification. U.S. Bank Stadium will only recognize vendors
as diversity suppliers if they have valid diversity certification.
Which third-party certifying agencies does U.S. Bank Stadium recognize?
U.S. Bank Stadium recognizes a number of agencies, including, but not limited to:
* The National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and its Regional affiliate councils;
* Small Business Enterprise (SBE), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB);
* Federal Government Agency (ex. National Department of Transportation, Department of Veteran's Affairs);
* State Government Agencies (ex. Dept. of Transportation) can certify diversity suppliers.
* National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC);
* Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC);
Can I save my work and complete my registration at a later time?
Yes, select "Save Progress & Continue Later
". On the next screen you will receive an Update Code
. When you are ready to complete registration,
enter that code in the box at the top of the registration page to complete your registration.
Problems or questions with the registration site, contact:
Ashley Blocton, UpNet Technologies, Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-944-2345
For general inquiries on doing business with U.S. Bank Stadium, contact:
For diversity supplier inquiries at U.S. Bank Stadium, contact:
Alex Tittle, DiversityACT, email@example.com or 612-335-3312
For hosting events at U.S. Bank Stadium, contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 612.777.8732
More information regarding full time employment opportunities and other stadium updates, please visit:
For an official list of available RFP's for U.S. Bank Stadium, please visit:
Click Here to Register